Module 5 Handbook
This handbook is designed to help you to answer the Module 5 activity questions.
Value can be created from data when it is collected, accessed, used and shared. This module introduces the key role of data sharing agreements and data licenses as ways to safely share data and maximise its reuse.
This module will enable you to:
- identify the benefits of data sharing to the data publisher
- recognise the difference between data licenses and data sharing agreements and choose when to use them
- build a data sharing agreement
- build an open license for data
- choose and use existing licenses