Module 3 handbook
This handbook is designed to help you to answer the Module 3 activity questions.
Data for digitally-enabled services is often required from multiple third parties, such as:
- geographic data
- population and socioeconomic data
- sample data from previous projects.
In this module you will explore barriers to and techniques for reusing such data.
This module will enable you to:
- understand rights and permissions in data
- identify open, shared and closed data
- obtain rights to reuse third party data
- consider compatibility with existing country and funder policies
- consider reliability and interoperability of data from third party sources
- make decisions for using data from third party sources
- understand stakeholder roles in the data ecosystem
- map a data ecosystem